FACTS - Art Information18th November 2010
FACTS and the Fine Art Trade Guild publish these documents as a public service. Their use is voluntary, and all results obtained by their use must be entirely the responsibility of the user. These documents are subject to revision, change and/or withdrawal at any time.
Conversions: Simple everyday conversions and the formulas so hard to find when you need them
FACTS Terminology: Art terms defined by FACTS committees in support of standards
General Information: A collection of opinion, recognized information, research summaries, and other documents
- Featured Stories: In depth Information on persons places and/or things
- Museums: A listing of fine art museums and links to online museums
- Nonprofit Organizations: A listing of other art related nonprofit organizations
- Presentations: Presentations include a variety of programs, all with pictures and text. Some are informational, others are instructional. The following out lines provide a brief description of each program. We hope you enjoy your selection
- Publications: A place to look for all manner of art-related information in print. We welcome your suggestions for additions to these resources.